Monday, April 1, 2019

BIOGRAPHY

My name is Listania Tasya Syafira. My friends and family usually call me by Caca. I was born in Jakarta, January 25th 2000. I am 19 years old. I am the second of two children. I have one brother, his age difference five years old with me. I am currently studying at Gunadarma University majoring in management. My hobby is exercising. I like to dance. Since i was in elementary school i have been studying dance. I also like music. I prefer pop genre to ballad genre. I like to sing but not so, because i do not think my voice is good. I do not really like crowd. I am also difficult to meet and get to know new people. Since i was a kid, my passion into medical so strong, i want to be a docter. Even now i am still interested in anything about medical. But for some reason when i was in college i chose the management major. I think English is fun, i like this lesson when i am in vocational high school. I had memorable experiences when I graduated from junior high school. I danced at my school farewell with my friend. I get so much support and applause. The first time i felt so happy dancing in front of a crowd. I am korean lovers. My friends are also average Korean lovers. Most of my junior high school friends and now i am still friends with them. our friendship has been running for 6 years.  I rarely find friends at my college place who are kpop lovers and have the same hobby as me. At first I felt a little sad, because i am among those who are difficult to adapt. But I think I will find and try new things with them. They are fun and good too. Well, I think enough for information about me. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment